I'm really very thankful for my results till now, and all the positive feedback for all my projects and assignments. PTL, and all I hope for now is I can end everything well with my exams. But generally, the first term has been great :)
Im looking forward to the next term though! I've gotten all the mods I've bidded for and I'll be having friends I know taking the same mods as me together with me.
BGS: Alvin & Felicia!
FA & MC: Nicholas!
AS & LTB: LIANGYU!! :D
Haha. But before that I shall enjoy my 1month holiday and go shopping! I havent shopped for like years! :(
Since I didnt really blog for the past few weeks, shall upload photos of what I've been doing.
From my Academic Writing Prof. Cool right. Haha.

Halloween party with subzone!





We'll take photos with this wall @ Bishan MRT every week after cellgroup, haha.


Before BV pract yesterday. Typical stressed faces, haha.

With Buddy!

Pictures on trains, as always.

Shall go and revise Stats now for tomorrow's lesson! Last lesson with beloved Prof LTK. Haha.